Piggie course is full



The course I was talking about in the last post is now full! Anyone else looking to do it drop me an email and I will let you know if we when we are running the next one. Speaking of pigs we are still waiting to get our new pigs which is cutting it fine for Christmas hams!! I reckon we should be ok as long as we get them in the next week or so. I will keep you posted.



I have been doing a nice bit of fishing recently including some night time seatrouting with Ben. Ben caught his first seatrout which he was most excited about. So excited that he shouted the place down. I was sure he had fallen in and that I would see him floating by any minute. I dont have any pictures of the seatrout but instead a nice brown trout I caught on the barrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment